Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sweet Green


Green is the new black. That's what they're all saying. Across the nation, Americans are making more environmentally conscious decisions to help preserve our planet. Towson University is no exception. With several programs and organizations dedicated to going green and helping the environment, Towson University is just one of many schools across the nation doing its part. For my next story, I want to have a one-on-one interview with one of the members of the Video Activism Organization Facebook group. The VAO Facebook group puts together creative videos to fight apathy about the environment and keep students aware of environmental crises the world is now facing. Some questions I want to ask are about the impact of the environmental videos on Facebook users, the direction and goals of the growing organization, and what other organizations or proagrams are the members of VAO active in. For audio, I'll use interesting clips of the interview to add to my webpage. I also want to snap of photo of my interviewee in action, preferably working at their computer. I want to put the spotlight on students who are putting their time and effort into helping our planet.

No comments: